Past and Present
Top 10 Reasons to Auction Your Cask
Cask auctioning can be a daunting task, but not with Auction Your Cask - we’re the only live, dedicated cask auction in the world, and we’re here to help guide you through the process. All you need to do is get in touch with our friendly team, talk whisky with us, and get the ball rolling. Here are 10 reasons why you should Auction Your Cask:
1. Like we said, our auction site is the first-ever dedicated, live, cask auction, fully online, anywhere in the world. This is the best way for owners to sell in the most open way.
2. We offer complete transparency and 0% seller's fees.
3. We know what we’re doing; we have the knowledge and expertise and have united people from across the whisky industry into our business. We're collectors, whisky cask sales professionals, and we’re masters of tasting and grading whisky. It goes without saying, we’re also huge enthusiasts.
4. We provide a safe space for buyers; all casks will be re-gauged ready for auction and a full 70cl sample will be drawn so that bidders have the opportunity to try the whisky before they buy. - Wherever possible. We validate all the sellers and confirm proof of ownership and the history of the cask enabling bidders to safely buy.
5. A free consultation will be offered to all of the interested sellers and bidders enabling them to make the best decision possible regarding their investment.
6. According to the Knight Frank Wealth report 2020, rare whisky has grown in value the most over the last 10 years at +564% and increased by +5% in the past year. This trend is set to continue, meaning it’s never been a better time to sell your cask at auction.
7. We sell customers’ cask exclusively, meaning the casks in our auction will only ever come from you.
8. Our sister site Cask Trade has an international network of interested independent bottlers and investors, so your cask is guaranteed maximum exposure in our auction.
9. Our auctions are a proven success, with over £100,000’s worth of casks sold to date.
10. Your cask will receive maximum exposure across our social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram, and will also be spotlighted in our weekly newsletter.
Click here to request a cask valuation today!